Updatable Globe Program
We want to help you keep your globe as up to date and accurate as the day you bought it. When you purchase a globe from a participating manufacturer currently Waypoint Geographic & Replogle Globes, you are eligible for 50% off the retail value of a new globe ball through this offer.
To take advantage of this program available in USA, make note of your globe model number and the month and date of purchase and keep this information in a safe place (or just keep a copy of your receipt). If a change occurs in the world, you can request an update from GlobeStore.com by contacting support.
If you do not have your original receipt from our store, grab the following information:
- Confirm the manufacturer of the globe you purchased, it will be located either in the legend or cartouche located on the globe.
- Confirm that your globe is no more than 15 years old. For help dating your globe ball, check out our “How Old Is Your Globe” article.
- Note whether your globe is constructed of paper (cardboard) or plastic (vinyl).
- Measure the diameter of your globe.
- Take at least two photos, one of your globe ball and stand and another close-up of the South Pole.
- Include your name, shipping address and phone number.
- Email your information to [email protected].
Once we have this information we will be able to determine if an updated globe is available for your model and provide you with the final cost for delivery. Please note this can take 7 - 10 days for proper review.